After spending a large amount of time in my teens playing with the mod tools of games like Quake, Doom, and Half-life I entered the industry in 2001 as a Quality Assurance tester for Activision in southern California. After five years I got a chance to work on Call of Duty 3 as a junior tester and I’ve been growing and learning since. I enjoy the satisfaction of making fun and interesting events and love watching as people become quiet and focused from playing them. Other than being an avid gamer, I love to read, grow my own food, and cook/BBQ.
Monolith – Senior Designer
10/2011 – Present
- Worked with engineering to develop a new spawning system for large scale battles.
- Built prefabs used for both Assault and Defense style gameplay in the Forts.
- Developed, integrated, and maintained systems for the Assault between all disciplines.
- Trained other designers to use systems built for the Assault and delegated out work.
- Designed and maintained all script work pertaining to the Assault.
- Worked with engineering department to implement/improve new features for proprietary tech.
- Trained new designers in tool usage and assisted designers with scripting.
- Collaborated with creative director and other leads to execute events/gameplay.
Treyarch – Level Designer
11/2006 – 08/2011
- Designed and scripted events in Victor Charlie and WMD levels.
- Worked on Zombie levels: Kino Der Toten, Five, Acension, Call of the Dead, and Shangri-la.
- Designed and scripted Miami Airport and Montenegro Train.
- Developed, scripted and maintained achievement tracking.
Treyarch – Junior Designer
05/2005 – 10/2006
- Designed and scripted half of Falaise Road.
Activision – Quality Assurance Tester
07/2001 – 04/2005
- Matt Hoffman Pro BMX
- Star Trek: Armada 2
- Soldier of Fortune 2: Double Helix
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight 2
- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4
- Doom 2
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight – Jedi Academy
- Day Of Defeat
- Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines
- Quake 4
- Doom 3
- Call of Duty 2: Big Red One
High School – Crenshaw Highly Gifted Magnet (Graduated 2000)
- Knowledge of LithTech, Radiant mapping tool, GSC scripting language, Photoshop, Maya, 3dMax, Unity, Microsoft Windows & Office Suite
- A+ Certified Technician (CompTIA Id No. COMP10443908, Validation Date: 3/6/01)